Caring For Your Lashes
Now that you have LASH NERD lashes follow these tips to maintain them. With proper care and fills your eyelashes can last indefinitely!
1. Do not get your eyelashes wet for the 24 hours. If your lashes were nanomisted give your lashes at least 4 hours before getting them wet.
2. Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly cure.
3. Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes. This can possible cause premature lash loss and irreversible lash damage.
4. Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
5. ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the mascara wand given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place. You can purchase a longer life coating to extend the wear of your lash extensions in between fills.
6. Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing.
7. Avoid Mascara. Oil-based or waterproof mascaras damage lashes. Especially volume lashes, as it closes the fans and destroys the glue integrity.
8. After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry. Promptly brush them with your mascara wand after they are dry.
9. You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
10. Avoid OIL BASED PRODUCTS. Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive. This will cause the lashes to fall of prematurely. Or, the glue will cure for a second time, causing clumps of lashes to stick together.
LASH NERD recommends touch-up appointments every two to three weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.